We are going to offer Pre-Order Warm Up & Singlets noted below.
- ORDER PERIOD CLOSES 7/15
- Separate Links for Warm-Up Order or Singlet Order
- Price is $40 for Warm Up Set and $40 for Singlet
- Size Charts attached/included
- Payment Due on Delivery
- Registered Youth wrestlers receive Warm Ups as part of Registration fee. You can complete survey to reserve a specific size.
- We will have a large supply of New & Used Singlets available next season but if your returning Youth wrestler will need a New Singlet please complete the survey to indicate the size you intend to buy.
WARM UP ORDER-
Photo/Size Info Below
Trinity 17-18 Singlet
Trinity 17-18 Warm Up
Singlet Size Chart
Shorts Size Chart
Trinity Wrestling Alumni, Families, & Supporters:
We are pleased to announce that the “2017 Trinity Hiller Wrestling Alumni & Friends Golf Outing” will be held August 19th, 2017 at Village Green Golf Course. We are asking for assistance from all the current and former members of our Club or the surrounding community to help us promote, support, or attend the event. Specifically we are seeking:
- Teams that wish to enter the tournament.
- Donations of gifts or services of any size or value that can be offered as prizes.
- Corporate Sponsorship from local businesses or organizations. Sponsorships of different levels are available and all include Promotion for the Sponsor at the Golf Tournament itself and/or numerous other events over the upcoming season.
The Basic tournament information can be found on the attached flyer and our Tournament Coordinators would be happy to answer any questions.
Donations of gifts we can use as prizes are desperately needed and greatly appreciated. Whether it is a $5 Gift Card or $500 Golf Club any gifts we have donated allow the event to generate more profit for the kids.
Please also feel free to reach out to any board member or coach if you need more information about the Corporate Sponsorship opportunities we are offering this year. We are doing a lot of exciting things to help promote the local businesses that support Trinity Wrestling. We have packages at many price points and will recognize our supporters the entire upcoming season.
We were very excited by the response to our 1st Golf tournament last year and will need everyone’s help to grow this event. Thank You in advance for any help you can offer.
TWC Golf Outing 2017 Flyer
Trinity Wrestling Club is pleased to offer an offseason strength and conditioning program for our Varsity & Junior High wrestlers in partnership with 44 Fitness. The 1st session begins next week and we are looking to register 15-20 wrestlers for Session 1. There is an upfront cost but based on attendance a portion of this cost can be refunded. We will also be utilizing this facility for some offseason wrestling practices and a Guest Clinician Series. Due to the schools Summer Hours restrictions our final Evening practice at Trinity is this Tuesday 5/23 and anyone with questions can get more info then or can contact a Board member or Coach for more information.
Click Link For Flyer
Summer Strength and Conditioning Program
Please feel free to contact any board member below with any questions or concerns:
2017-18 Trinity Wrestling Club Board
President- Peter Brophy
Vice President- Mickey Frantz
Treasurer- A.J. Whitmer
Secretary- Michelle Horne
Varsity Coordinator- Doug Whitmer
Junior High Coordinator- Todd Thornburg
Youth Coordinator- Adam Wright
Concession Coordinator- John Tripoli
Tournament Director- Paul Reihner