Trinity Wrestling Club will hold elections on 4/17 at 6:00 pm in the High School Cafeteria. Anyone interested in running for a position should submit their name by 4/16 so it can be included on the ballot. Positions Include: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, 4 Coordinators (Varsity, Junior High, Youth, & Concessions), as well as Tournament Director. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact a current board member for more information.
Congratulations Bodie, PJW gold medalist. After reaching the finals last year, Bodie was not going to be denied gold this time around. He was a winner by fall in his final match. Also claiming some hardware Dominick Canali 4th place and Blake Reihner 8th place. We would also like to congratulate a few local kids that have made it a habit of attending our tournament’s that also placed. Tucker Main (McGuffey), Owen Ivcic (Bentworth), Noah Patton (Washington) and Darius McMillon (Peters Twp).
- Trinity’s Bodie Morgan will be wrestling in the finals at the PJW State Tournament. This is not Bodie’s first trip to the finals after placing 2nd last year. Bodie will be joined on the podium by 2 other Trinity Youth Wrestlers. Blake Reihner will be wrestling for 7th and Dominick Canali will be wrestling for 3rd. Dominick has a chance to avenge an earlier loss in the tournament. Congratulations and good luck.
Welcome to the 2018 PJW Area 4 Youth Qualifier. This years tournament will be run using TrackWrestling. If you are not familiar with TrackWrestling, here is a quick how to and a direct link at bottom of post.
- Hub – This is your starting point.
- Dashboard – This displays a live update of current matches on every mat.
- Brackets – You can get an updated bracket immediately following the completion of any match.
- Mat Assignment – Here is where you will follow to see where wrestler’s next match will be. Parents can use the weight schedule to follow a certain weight and coaches can use the team schedule to follow their team. For both the weight and team schedule the mat number, once assigned will be above bout number.
If you do not have an internet capable device or prefer not to use it, there will also be mat assignment display boards in various locations. We will be running 6 mats most of the day and each will have 3 matches assigned. If your match number is within 18 of the match being wrestled on any mat, then your match has been assigned to one of the 6 mats.